Menopause is truly a difficult and challenging process for most women.
If you are a woman suffering from the symptoms of menopause, we don’t need to tell you the discomfort you feel. Pain, hot flashes, lack of sleep just to name a few issues you are dealing with. You also no doubt have heard of and maybe used hormone therapies to try to lessen the effects of these symptoms.
With all therapies however come possible side effects and risks, which you try to avoid if possible. Some potential risks of hormone therapy include:
- Urinary incontinence. Use of estrogen plus progestin increased the risk of urinary incontinence (1).
- Dementia. …
- Stroke, blood clots, and heart attack. …
- Breast cancer. …
- Lung cancer. …
- Colorectal cancer.
Due to these and other risks many women seek natural therapies to at least accentuate if not replace those standard therapies, like hormones.
Metagenics is dedicated to help deal with chronic and troubling health concerns using the best quality pharmaceutical grade natural supplement components.
Watch the short video below…Estrovera provides ERr 731®, a natural option shown compared to placebo in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes. Results were comparable to low-dose hormone therapies.*
- Clinically shown to reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes*
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:*
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women*
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily*